In order to stream from Android Devices:
- Download OBS- Open Broadcast Software MultiPlatform and install it
- Connect your Android device to your laptop or PC
- Get one of many phone screen mirroring programs and you can follow the steps on this link https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/mirror-android-screen-pc-mac-without-root/.
- Once you get that set up open OBS and make a scene. To add a source, go to the bottom of the source layout and click the + sign. From there, select Window Capture
- You should be able to select the window that is mirroring the screen of your android phone. click it and it will pop up on OBS.
In order to stream iOS games through Studio
- Download OBS - Open Broadcast Software MultiPlatform and install it
- Connect your device to your Mac using your Lighting to USB cable.
- Open QuickTime Player and choose File > New Movie Recording. Windows users can download AirServer or Reflector
- Click the arrow near the red record button and choose your device as the source camera
- You can also select your device name in the Microphone section to record any audio coming out of your iOS device
- Open OBS and under Sources click + sign and select Window Capture
- Create new one and then select your QuickTime window in the popup menu that list all your windows open.
- You can also add your FaceTime HD Camera adding a new Video Capture Device
- Click on Settings button and copy your Stream key in Stream settings (you find it in your twitch.tv dashboard)
- Click on Start Streaming button