Summary: Livestream any game from most Android devices running Android 5.0 or higher
What you need to get started:
Device running Android 5.0 or higher
Have the most up to date version of Mobcrush on your device
Be logged into a verified Mobcrush account
How it works
Launch the Mobcrush app on the Android device and tap the blue broadcast icon in the lower right corner of your screen. You will not see this button if your device does not have Android 5.0 or higher.
2. If this is your first time broadcasting, you will be greeted with a couple of screens before you get to the main broadcast screen. If you want to broadcast then make sure you just press “Enable Broadcasting” on the blue screen and then just allow permission for video recording and microphone usage through your phone.
3. After you accept all permission you will then see this screen above. Select your game, set a broadcast title, and choose the quality of your broadcast. You can also tag your broadcast as mature, and share your stream to Twitter or Facebook.
4. In addition to broadcast settings, you can also turn on your camera, a chat HUD, privacy mode, or switch your camera to be the primary view of the broadcast. All of these settings can be changed while you’re broadcasting.
5. Click the Start Broadcast button afterward and BOOM! You are live and are going to become a superstar!! :D
6. You can check on and reply back to the chat by pressing the yellow M icon anytime during your streams. When you are all done press the red stop icon and it will end your stream.
Tips & tricks:
There can be a 10-30 second delay before a broadcast starts
Android devices have a limitation where game audio can only be recorded using the device microphone. The microphone is on by default, if the microphone is disabled, your stream will not have any audio.
You can move the M icon anywhere on the screen so that it is out of your way.
The M icon will glow yellow to signify that you are live and when you aren’t live it will be grey
Broadcasting on Android just copies your screen which allows you to stream any game or content on your phone.